Terms and Conditionsjason2019-02-26T10:08:49+00:00
Purchasing Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions shall be reviewed by any potential provider. Acceptance of any purchase order or contract from IAR Technical Services, (IARTS), implies an understanding of these terms and conditions. Failure to uphold any of the clauses listed could result in removal from our approved vendor listing.
1. Provider notification is required in cases of nonconforming product, including arrangements for IARTS approval of provider nonconforming material.
2. Provider notification is required for changes in product and/or process definition including, where required, per IARTS approval.
3. The provider will flow down to sub tier provider the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics.
4. Certification(s) of Compliance to all applicable specifications if requested by IARTS.
5. Right of Entry shall be granted to IARTS, its customers, and regulatory authorities, to all facilities involved with the order and to all applicable records, for the purpose of monitoring product quality.
6. Records resulting from the processing of this order shall be retained for a minimum of seven (7) years after completion of IARTS customer’s contract, or as otherwise required by that customer.
7. Provider is responsible for lost or damaged product.
8. AS9100/AS9110/ISO 9001 Quality Management System or equivalent preferred.
9. The provider is to have procedures in place to prevent the use or sale of unapproved / counterfeit parts (see 8.1.5 of the AS9110C Standard).
10. Ensure that persons / employees of the provider are aware of:
Their contribution to product or service conformity
Their contribution to product safety, and
The importance of ethical behavior
Specific authority and customer requirements.
11. Format and content of the external provider’s delivery documentation package; all orders must be accompanied by the required certificates requested by the purchase order. Ex. FAA form 8130-3, Transport Canada Form One, Certificate of Compliance (C of C), or any other pertinent documentation requested.
12. Any condition known to the provider of product malfunctions, defects, and/or unairworthy conditions must be reported to IARTS or any other concerned stakeholders within (96) hours of discovery.
13. The supplier understands that any parts listed are intended for installation on FAA type certificated aircraft unless expressly written otherwise. All parts provided must meet the requirements of 14 CFR particularly Part 3, Part 21.8 and 21.9. All used products must have been maintained to 14 CFR Part 43 requirements and all maintenance releases must meet 14 CFR 43.9, specifically.
14. Date of manufacture and shelf life of expiring materials must be supplied with each shelf life item. Limited shelf life items must have a minimum of 80% of shelf life when received. Any deviation must be approved by IARTS, in advance, on a case by case basis.
15. Supplier acknowledges it shall apply suitable corrective action when presented with IARTS complaints or nonconformance reports.
16. Supplier shall take appropriate steps to prevent F.O.D. in shipments and parts / components as necessary.